Monday, April 21, 2008

My First Blog!!

Well...... Since I work in the area of Internet Marketing and I say and hear the word blog about 100+ a day. I have decided to write my first blog!!!!


??? what should I write about is the point and should I say "subtitle" of this blog.l... let me see..???... Music.. maybe but I hate speaking about music because it gets to personal and most of the time the music that people listen makes me disgust them, so maybe that's not the best idea in the world.

Or maybe sports!, no no no. I don't think so. I like watching sports for usually a matter of seconds before I yawn, and a big one too! the best part of sports is playing! yah!! but talking about playing sports is even more boring :(

How about work?? that's a definite no too!! who the hell cares about work!? I want to speak about other things besides work since I work for 1/3 of my day and I sleep the 2nd third of it. Even though my work is great, that's a big no!

How about relationships.............give it a little................a little more.... HELL NO!!!!! no no no no no!!! Soap operas were invented for that shit and I can wait untill I get 90 just like my grandma and watch them. The love... the passion!!! who cares!!

How about home decoration? no

Surfing? maybe but no, I like to surf not talk about it.

Inventing? Possible possible....

The Point of this first blog is: What subject would be the best to blog about and get the most interest from the people in general? something everyone could have a say in? something everyone could be interested in.... just like "we" from anthem. Eventually Social media is gonna turn us all into something like that.

What do you think??

No comments: